Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Somethings to keep your paddies warm!

I have been wanting to let everyone in on my little secret....
these fingerless gloves.
Some friends of mine have been keeping
their hands warm this winter with a pair of them.
I think I have made, at least, six or seven pair &
more are still to come.
I found a pattern years ago from
"Midnight Knitter". Don't know if you can still
get on her web site. It had great directions,
very easy to follow, plus the photo was eye-catching
and so colorful.
Whether you use wool, acryllic, cotton or a mix,
they come out comfy.
You can also add your own "spin" to them on the cuff.
KEEP WARM!







1 comment:

  1. These are very pretty indeed - your fingerless gloves. But I have always wondered how they work for people like me - it is always my fingers that are cold. Is there something i don't know?

    ReplyDelete